Thursday, June 09, 2016

About This Blog

Sonia
I've retired my first blog that I started back in 2007. I thought about keeping the old blog and just starting anew but decided I needed a fresh start. Ergo, this blog. I've learned a lot about panic disorder, antidepressants and agoraphobia since then and my overall views about mental health disorders and treatments that I thought it appropriate to retire that old blog and start fresh.

In my own treatment, I'm starting fresh--in a way--and this blog will be mostly about my renewed journey out of fear and anxiety that has held me back from living life.

Sonia / Author

I'm a writer; a lover of speculative and dystopian fiction; a zealous nonfiction reader. I hate censorship in all its forms and will only delete spam comments.

Coprights @ 2016, Blogger Templates Designed By Templateism | Templatelib | Distributed By Blogger Templates